Once the prince arrived at the castle, he had convinced himself that no living person on earth could be as ugly as the rumors say Princess Alessa was.
He was wrong.
When the royal business was taken care of(getting baggage into their rooms, eating, looking around the castle) the queen came out with a veil caped over her head.
"Your majesty," the queen nodded her head as the prince bowed respectfully. "I hope you come bearing good tidings"
"Actually, I've come to meet the princess of this castle." The prince replied. The queen unveiled herself and screamed at the top of her lungs. When her fit of rage was over, the prince saw something he was not expecting.
The ugliest, most hideous, awful face he'd ever seen. It was then that he proved himself wrong.
"Oh madam! Please put your veil back on. I'm going to my room."
The prince sat there for hours. Finally he got up to wash his face in his solid gold basin.
The prince was dumbfounded. If she was what this kingdom called beautiful... what was ugly?
He was scared to imagine.
Even the queen, who's face was hideious beyond compare, thought that the princess was ugly.
He felt sad, because he knew he couldn't spend his life looking at a monster. What was he to do?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

i love your blog!!! i'm following yours... I was wondering if you would consider following mine
ReplyDeletehttp://amberdee19.blogspot.com
Amber
Oh! He should sneak up into the tower and see for himself wherther or not the princess is as ugly as thought. And I ♥ your blog, btw!
ReplyDelete